Friday, January 30, 2009

Podcast Junkie

I am a podcast junkie

Podcasting is a great way to get information or listen to my favorite speakers. I love listening to great speakers. I drink the kool-aid of Dave Ramsey, I draw encouragement from Family Life Today, Focus on the Family. I get a little smarter from podcasts from Things you should know from History class. I even keep up with the latest trends with hand guns, a new found hobbie.

I used to like talk radio, but that is so old school. I can't figure out why anyone likes to listen to the radio any more. Commercials drive me crazy. That is a reason why podcasting is so nice. I don't have to listen to car dealers screaming in my ear or the lastest weightloss system.

I am thoroughly convinced that a large part of who we are is what we put into our mind. I am choosing more and more to put postive information in my mind, so I can become a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment